Burton Embroidery services is a small business based in Burton On Trent, Staffordshire and is also part of Assegai Embroidery
We pride ourselves on producing long lasting quality embroidery that businesses can wear with pride.
Staying up to date on new embroidery techniques & products allows us to achieve the best embroidery results on all types of fabrics even the difficult ones like sports performance clothing.
If you have any questions or would like a quote please feel free to contact us at any time email@example.com
Points we feel makes us a good choice when choosing an embroidery company:
- Personal customer service is important and being a small business makes this easy. Every customer is valued no matter how big or small.
- All embroidery is done onsite by us
- We care about the end embroidery results, we want your logo to look the best it can as we know it is important for your companies image.
- Only quality backing/stabilising materials is used, this is important for long lasting embroidery and keeps it stable and looking great even after many washes and wear & tear.
- Isacord Polyester thread is used, this thread combines sheen and softness with high tensile strength and has excellent colour fastness. Pantones can be matched - wide variety of thread colours available including Neon colours.
- Setting up of logo’s into embroidery files is done by an expert digitising company – this is a vital part of producing good embroidery results and is a specialist field so we leave this to the professionals.